Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Breathe in and breathe out

He was my best friend. I've known him for five years or so and this will be the sixth year.

And now because of his fabricated stories 'out of fun' as he said so, people are coming up to me and questioning if I was fucked. I was taken aback by such incredulity and anger pulsated through every vein in my body as fury built up. Most of all, it makes me want to cry. Fuck it. I am crying.

It makes me feel dirty - like a dirty whore who fucks around but I am not a slut, I am no where near of being a slut. People who know me knows that I can be pretty open-minded but I have my own conservative ways and I hold on strong to certain principles of life. I was brought up and taught to be chaste. I would never give myself away so easily and so recklessly. My virtue means so much to me and having it so unknowingly taken away from me by deceitful words of mouth, I feel beyond violated.

Nothing indecent ever happened between him and I.

I ponder to myself, why would he ever do such a thing to me? I thought he was my friend. I cared for him as a friend and believed in him but clearly, he never thought the same of me. Nothing obscene ever happened between him and I but he is going around telling people 'things' happened between us and even garnishing his stories with utterly lucid and salacious details, tarnishing my reputation to no end with his lies just to make himself look good or whatever he is foolishly trying to prove. He is so messed up and his level of maturity is beyond the bounds pathetic even I have no regards for him.

When you started spewing such ridicules out of your big fat gob, didn't it occur to you that how your immature acts would affect me and my life, did you even think of me at all when you started prattling all the bull? I have always known you are one to boast and gloat but I never thought you would possibly use me in the expense of your charade. You are so full of hot air and your life is made out of fiction created by yourself. You are definitely pursuing in the right field because you are indeed one hell of a fucking script writer and you put up an awesome one man show. I can't believe myself that I wanted to trust you.

I wouldn't feel surprised if one day you find yourself stranded in a mental institution because of all of the preposterous tell-a-tales finally going to your head and driving you schizophrenic but don't you worry, I won't ever think of visiting you if the day comes - just like how you never thought of me when you started fabricating ridiculous stories about/regarding me.



Have a nice life with all of your imaginary friends because I want you out of my mine. :)

16 comments:

shazlien qashik said...

VERY WELL SAID.....IM OUTRED BUT HE IS NO LONGER THE PERSON I WUD WANNA MIX WITH.....
PEOPLE....AROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE LADY !!!! *HUGZ8

Anonymous said...

kik-ness...proud of u girl... :)

EeXin U. said...

Hi Shazlin! :) Thanksss.

Hahah hey I know who you're, thanks. Much loves!

Anonymous said...

A round of applause for Ung Ee Xin ;) At least his lil bro isn't as bad as him. Adam is the most horrible person I've ever knew ever since the day I met him.

Anonymous said...

*known. Sorry :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAH WELL DONE. *applause* you know what, i don't even have to know the guy but everyone around me is saying that he's a womanizer. Serve him right and you totally deserve better xin.

Joanna said...

well said dear. :)

EeXin U. said...

ANONS, Y U NO LEAVE NAME? HAHA.

Anon #1, are you Vayanna? Hahah, 'cause you give me that feeling. But anyway, ah, he's not the most horrible person. (Lol, why am I defending him) But he's not the best either. I think he just needs to get his head cleared. No idea what's going on in that skull of his.

Anon #2, hahahah wow, he's that infamous, ey? BUT I NEVER DATED HIM!!! Your last line sounds like you think I dated him. WE WERE NEVER ROMANTIC, JUST PLATONIC.

Anon #3, HAHAHA! Loool, I'm not sure if he thinks like that but I know he is one helluva airbag. :)

Hahah hi Joanna, thanks. :) But I'm beginning to feel bad for like, verbally thrashing him. Sort of.

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSHHHHHHH EEXIN YOU read minds. HEHEHEHEH. Yes I am Anon#1 :D Ohh what feeling? *eyebrows up and down* I agree with Anon#3.

EeXin U. said...

Hahahah, that comment gave me the feeling it's you, that's what. :P Hehehe. Lucky guess then :d I wonder who's Anon #3. Anons always leave me wondering! Ugh.

Joanna said...

HAHAH, no worries I guess. he's always been that way right? D: i mean making stories. hahaha

Mad Izatie said...

Very well written, dear. You should definitely pursue writing! I'm loving the carefully arranged words; it impresses upon me how much this affected you. I'm sorry this happened, but hey, c'est la vie. You can move on from this. oxox Talk to me when you need to, chica.

Mad Izatie said...

Also, to anon who said it gives people with the name Adam a bad rep... yes, it does. My late grandad was named Adam, and I was hoping to name any kids that I might have in the future after him.Might still do so, just not gonna mention this particular Adam to them, though.

EeXin U. said...

Joanna, Idk but he exaggerates, that's for sure. :) And adds a little garnishing.

Hahah hey Anon, who are you :d are you an Adam too? :)

Hahah, thank you Shar. What's c'est la vie! Hahahah! And nah, I'm still fine. :) I don't really care anymore. His business, not mine. I just wanted to voice out that I never fucked him and I never will. He can't spread lies around using my name just to impress people. Not cool at all.

Anonymous said...

Adam = God's mistake ''Taken from the story of how human started''

EeXin U. said...

Lol! :)