Wednesday, May 25, 2011

我曾经很爱过, 我曾经很相信过..

I can't sleep and am blogging through BB right now.

Why do I always entrust my heart with people who would return it in shattered pieces? When will I learn?

I can't decide if I am weak or plain foolish because if he sincerely apologized about everything, I know I'd forgive him. In a heartbeat. But he doesn't and it's like I never existed.

Do I really make it that easy for people to walk in and out of my life just like that - like I don't matter?


我寂寞寂寞就好,谁都不要来安慰拥抱。

2 comments:

Mad Izatie said...

We all go though this; I've had my heart and soul crushed by friends who promised to be there for me and be my soulmate and BFFs and whatever the fuck else FOREVARRRR only to turn against me the second I make a mistake. People can be venomous at times.

All you can do is own the pain, let it consume you for a moment, and slowly overcome it. You deserve a moment to feel hurt and cry, if you must. We're all fragile beings at heart. oxox Hope you're doing better!

EeXin U. said...

I am better! Thank you. I'm not brooding or anything. I always tell myself that it's his/their loss. Not mine. :)