Monday, May 23, 2011

Life ain't always beautiful

Caught the movie called Priest at the so-called newly-opened cinema at Merdeka Mall with Andrew (whom I officially met just yesterday) and Joan (who decided she wanted to join in the last minute -_-) yesterday. I actually intended to watch POTC but it was sold out so we ended up watching Priest with FIRST ROW seats. Unbelievable, right. It was definitely a first time for me. I slouched deep into my seat throughout the entire movie so I didn't have to strain my neck too much, lol.

I initially thought the movie was a thriller about zombies or whatever and I was pretty freaked because God knows how terrified I am of thrillers and horror films. Thankfully, it wasn't bad at all! It was even quite good if I must say so myself. (I was close to tears when I watched I Am Legend so go figure. It's not even a thriller, I think. -_-)

After the movie, Joan and I strolled around whereas Andrew left earlier because who would want to follow girls around while they shop, right? Hah. I bought some daily necessities, and also purchased a new top and I like how versatile it is. Heh.

Had brunch like usual + shopping with the 'rents.

These ^ are purchases of today. Estee Lauder's concealer, compact powder and the mascara. Teehee. I am defs a happy girl today.

7 comments:

veeslittlesecretgarden said...

wohooo! happy girl =) i din know u use compact powder

EeXin U. said...

Hahah I didn't because I don't have, LOL! Now that I do, I will use. I'm learning how to make-up! Teach me please. HAHA. What make-up do you use?

moseslaw said...

pretty high maintenance for a 19 year old, no? i actually got a bunch of free Estee Lauder stuff when i paid their corporate Vice Presidents a visit, along with my class and Finance professor over their headquarters in Manhattan, NYC last month :)

EeXin U. said...

Hahah, I'm not high maintenance! Maybe not exactly low maintenance either but I can be! No way, mail me 'em!

Joanna said...

Estee Lauder is awesome :D Envyyyy. haha

EeXin U. said...

Hahah, do you use make-up too? What do you use? I wanna know what's good and what isn't. And how to use!!! HAHAHA.

EeXin U. said...

Hahah, it's new so it's definitely clean! :)