Thursday, May 26, 2011

God has a plan for you


There comes a point in your life, when you realize who truly matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Sometimes, you just have to give up on people and let go. Everyone that is in your journey of life is meant to be in it but not everyone is meant to stay. So, don't bother with the people from your past because there's a reason why they don't make it to your future.

Quite frankly, I don't feel as piqued and upset as I appear to be. Perhaps and just perhaps, he was never meant to be in my future and I just have to accept him as someone from my past. I prefer to glance at the cup as half full and believe that God has his reasons for everything. After all, He has a plan for every one of us and I trust more than anything that God would always want the best for me. :)

I may not be able to correct my past but I sure as hell can make the best out of my future.

2 comments:

Just-mine said...

Yay trueee! God has plans for every one of us and He definitely wants the best for you :)

Good things fall apart so that better things can fall together :) An end also signals a NEW beginning!

All the best sweetie!

EeXin U. said...

Indeed, you couldn't have said it better! :) Thank you, same goes to you.