Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today, I'm fine without you

Allow me the courtesy to resurrect my dead blog. Teehee. I have absolutely no idea where should I begin 'though. Hmm.. I think I'll just go with the most recent first.

I've been out for the past two days with the two of my breasts, Eunice and KY. Sort of window-shopping, cendol/rojak time, breakfast at Grand Palace and etcetra. The three of us snapped like, millions of pictures in the two mere days. KY's Canon G12 is the shiznits.


These are a couple of our products. There are more of them which I haven't been able to lay my hands on so perhaps, I will post 'em after I've got 'em.

Moving on.

Last week or few weeks back, I headed to Brunei without letting my parents or anyone else for that matter knowing and didn't manage to get home in time. My parents were absolutely furious because they had no helluva idea where I was and they couldn't contact me. My cellphone has no roaming and it had no battery, so yeah. Mum was hysterical.. o__o She said she was going to file a police report. And mmhmm.. I was grounded after that, lol. Ah well.

And then, there would be prom. I won a lucky draw prize and I was also dragged up for the prom queen/king thing. It was mildly embarrassing and I kept shaking the whole time on stage. It was cold and I was freaking out, wtf.


More pictures on Facebook or something.

That's all for now. Toodleys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

EeXin U. said...

You kidding me, right? Lol. :)