Monday, December 27, 2010

The one that got away

HOLLAAAAA.

It's been a while so would you holler at me and please forgive me if I barely make any sense because like I said, it's been a while and I've totally lost my blogging touch or whatsoever you'd like to figure so.

The year is coming to an end again and boy, did the year pass by quick. It feels like it was just yesterday that I finished high school, MANA TAU IT'S YESTERYEAR ALREADY. Yes, yes, I am trying to emphasize on the very fact that how time passes by so quickly. Heh. But nuh-uh, if you're expecting me to start rambling about how 2010 treated me, I am not going to go on and on about how my year went. Not yet, anyway. Hah.

Okay, I have no idea what else to say and am bored already. -__- So, bye.

This ^ here is my tipsy/ham face. Oh and I was riding on a closing in on 500k ringgit car/convertible at the time so fuck yeah. ;)

2 comments:

MeLo♥ said...

you used the word ham. !! hahaha :P

EeXin U. said...

Hehehe, yeah, why? :P