Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time for a change

Today, I had my first ever Math quiz. (Not throughout my whole life lah, obviously. Just my college life.)

I feel like I am the dumbest student in my class, seriously. I am not exaggerating. Everybody was frantically noting down and writing down their solutions and answers whereas I just stoned for most of the time, wtf. They did FEW papers and their papers were filled to the brim whereas I couldn't even complete ONE freaking page. I am such a dimwit, wtf.

Can you say fuck my life? Maybe and just maybe, I should have studied. And no, I don't mean last-minute flipping through the pages of notes. WTF.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mad womannnn :D

Ronikenz said...

loving the pants honey! :DD SUPERB CUTE!!!!

Hilda Milda™ said...

Yeahh. I love your Paul Frank shorts too (:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

EeXin U. said...

Hahah hi Vayanna. Whut mad woman? :o

Thanksss Aaron & Hildaaa. :> I love 'em too but sadly, they aren't mine to keep. Cuzzie's, teehee.

Anon, may I know who's this? I don't know which article you're talkg abt and I don't know what design you're talkg abt. U like readg abt uh, studies or smtg? & uh, no prob? Rofl.

enimsaJ said...

xinnie!!!!!! love the shorts! hahaha

EeXin U. said...

I know, they are the cutest pair of shorts righttt :>

Michelle said...

WHY YOUR SHORTS SO CUTE OMG. I WANT.

EeXin U. said...

8DDD I know, niak niak niak wtf