Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daze days

My blog is so stale that it's attracting all the creepy crawlies such as flies (don't ask why) and spiders. It's even attracting dust bunnies. -__- Can't agree more, yes?

I'm sincerely sorry. I haven't been blogging as much as I used to is simply because I don't really have the oomph to write my blog anymore. I can't quite find the motivation and enthusiasm to update my blog every single day like how I used to. (Look at my old archives and you'd realize that I used to blog daily without fail. LOL.) I still feel like blogging occasionally but the urge to blog doesn't come very often now, obvious enough. Hence, the scarce number of updates.

Anyway, let's cut the chase although I kind of said rather much already. *blows away the gathered cobwebs and shoo off dust bunnies*

I caught the movie, Toothfairy at Parkson today. With Jiahui, Racheal, Baby and his friends. It's a hilarious movie and I think everybody should watch it. I rate it a 9/10 'cause I looove comedies. Teehee.

I also went shopping with my family during the night. Okay, maybe only I did the shopping and hey, Dad asked me to shop for CNY. I took practically every piece of clothing which caught my eye and tried them on but I only ended up purchasing a long top, a collared tee, a pair of knee-lengthed pants and a pair of tights. Oh well. At least it's better than nothing. Heh. :P


Oh and I recently got my hair cut as well. I cut off so much of my hair and it's so much shorter and thinner now. Oh well, no regrets. It's a lot of hard work trying to take care of my hair, so yeah. Like shown in the picture ^, I got myself straight-cut bangs. And so did Baby. Hah. :P Yup, we have the same fringe now. :) My fringe looks funny but I don't really care at the moment. I keep telling myself my hair would grow in no time. So optimistic, I know.

...and I'm gonna end abruptly like right here, right now. TOODLES! Click my ads and stay tuned.

No comments: