Thursday, March 22, 2007

Colourless.

Sighh. I'm feeling really empty. I miss him. I don't know how to let go. I guess it's really time for me to move on. I seriously need to face the facts that he loves his new girl now eventhough it hurts me like heck. Sob.

These will give you the hint how I'm feeling right now.

I want to so bad get over him, but its just not that simple.

I see that you found another girl to love and now I stare at envy knowing that, that girl isn't me.

I loved you so much.
and I know you did too.
but I guess that was all a lie.
I dont know if I will ever be able to trust again.
or for that matter even love again.
you cant just tell someone you love them.
and then the very next day you dont.
love doesnt work like that, baby.
my love for you doesnt work like that.


http://xin0blahs.livejournal.com/
read it like a book.

No comments: