Sunday, March 25, 2007

I just want to be..


How come everytime I get to the point of getting over you, you have to do something to make me fall in love with you again?

I seriously miss him alot. Im sitting here trying to convince myself that he's not the one for me but the more I think the more I dont believe it and the more I want him here with me. I smile so the tears won't fall. I laugh like it doesn't hurt at all. I fake it so he'll never know, that I still haven't let him go. Sob. :'(

Gawd, I'm having one of those heartaches again. I hate this feeling. Hatehatehate it, but this feeling just won't go away. Sigh. I'm trying my very best to move on. Uh huh, I'm trying. Why did I say I like him when I'm really not sure if I do? Why do I look at him hoping that he still likes me too. I think I still love him. Why does my heart say I love him still? Was I put on earth for him to break my heart? I guess I was. I said I loved him, he said he loved me too. I broke it off, but I instantly regretted. I want him back, but he doesn't love me anymore. He may think I would have learned that loving him was all wrong but I didnt. I thinkknow I still love him the same way i used to. I try to move on but my heart wont let go right now. I like someone else they like me too, but I'm afraid to like them because I think I still love him and I cant help how I feel. Sigh. :'(

she walks down the hall. linking arms with her best girls. smiling and laughing. just, pretending not too see him. but secretly, she wishes he loved her. just as much as she loves him. & the truth really is, shes dying inside.

No comments: