Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another shot at love

HULLO, EVERYONE! ♥


I can't quite decide if I should blog about the flurry of my daily activities 'cause blogging about my everyday life could get pretty tedious but if I don't blog about my daily life then I would have nothing to blog about, so...yeah. Sigh, the ambivalence.

Anyway, let's digress. A thought came into my mind not too long ago - why would any guy, anyone at all, like me? I mean, seriously, look at me. I'm mean, bitchy and not very pretty. What would they even see in me? Sure, I could be like a star in the night sky (like ahem, someone said so) but there are an abundance of stars glimmering against the vast night sky and I highly doubt I am one of the brightest. So, tell me, what do they see in me? I want to know.

If I could go back in time, I would not let our love die, I wouldn't let the fervency of our relationship diffuse but I know it in me that it is utmostly impossible to rewind the hours of the clock so I pray, I pray hard that my future relationship wouldn't fail like all of my past relationships did.

The future is ambiguous but I am patiently waiting for the right guy to come by and sweep me off of my feet. Good things come to those who wait...and I strongly live by this saying.

No comments: