Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I don't miss blogging, not at all

Aloha.

I went window-shopping/shopping for necessities with a friend after class today. I almost lost my car keys. I sighed a breath of relief when I found them, thank God. Note to self: Don't bring your car keys along if you're not driving, don't have a bag and no pockets.

But truth to be told, I didn't expect my car keys to be lost. I am a very hopeful person and I am too optimistic for my own good. I always expect a rainbow after the rain and everything's going to be okay in the end because if it's not okay, it's not the end. That's me.

Everything is supposed to be hunky-dory for me and life will always go on as usual, no matter what happens.

Then, it dawned upon me that what if in the future, I meet an adversity which I can't handle or face up to? And there isn't any sunshine at all after the thunderstorm? I just keep falling and spiralling downwards like into an abyss. How am I going to cope or what am I going to do? I've been so pampered and protected for all my life by my parents. I was never given the chance to fall and face true hardships. On top of it, my tolerance for stress is closing on zero. When I do come across and meet a true hardship, will I be driven to the brink of death and end up choosing the easiest way out of life because I couldn't weather the storm?

My parents are my life-support and pillars of strength but what will I do when they're no longer capable or around?

I am turning nineteen, the last of my teen years. And yet, I am still so naive.

Oh well. Sudden change of topic.


NEW HAIR!!!
Just had the shock of your lives? And yeah, goodbye.

6 comments:

Vivienne Ng said...

):

Ronikenz said...

Omg you look so different. :<

EeXin U. said...

Why the :(, Vivienne?

EeXin U. said...

Hahah, is different good...or bad?

Vivienne Ng said...

not naise laaaaaaah you cut ur hair short ):

EeXin U. said...

Hahah not nice meh! *EMO* I can't wait to grow it back long now! Hahahah :|